Site Investigation Services
Site investigation reports are highly beneficial to the construction and design phase. Therefore, we consult while offering practical advice depending on the buildability of a plot. The complete process of sampling and evaluation take on approximately four weeks on average.
20+ Years of experience in the field
Doing your Homework for you.
We provide fixed price site investigation reports. Our site investigation reports provide information on ground and water levels in preparation for basement and ground level extensions.
We consult while offering practical advice depending on the feasibility of a building plot. In basements, site investigations complimentary to the party wall process. The complete process of sampling and evaluation takes approximately four weeks.
What we investigate:
- Soil type
- Gas monitoring: determining the levels of oxygen, carbon dioxide etc.
- Water levels
- Drainage characteristics
What we do:
- Produce a contamination report
- Site investigation reports
- 10-metre boreholes- for a strong understanding of the ground conditions
- Trial pit- dig the hole to expose the foundations
- Beneficial to the design and construction process
- We give practical advice on the buildability of the plot
- We have a strong understanding of ground removal and spoil removal
- Aids with the party wall process in basement projects
- For basement projects, a full site investigation is important for structural design waterproofing, discover any buried services and to avoid any future issues
As part of the drainage survey, we provide reports that include recommendations and advice with a drainage layout plan. While site investigation reports remain a priority, as much as drainage surveys. The difference is that drainage surveys are offered at an additional cost. Most noteworthy, the procedure includes survey inspection for leakages and blockages. In addition, due to assessing the conditions of the pipework, cracks within the pipes are located as a result.