Are you a Structural Engineer looking for the Next Step?
Based at our Staines office, you will have a desire to excel in your career and speak excellent technical English. Office based with some site visits. Plus training incentives and a great salary. Not for you? Cash in hand if you recommend an engineer friend and we take them on.
We have a full-time Structural Engineer position become available due to expansion.
Salary depends on Experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer with a minimum of 3-4 years of experience to join a vibrant Structural Engineering company based in Staines. You will work on projects from inception through to completion stage. We offer continued and on-going support to become a Chartered Engineer, as well as a friendly and supportive work environment, pension contribution and discretionary bonus schemes.
Working as a Structural Engineer you will;
- Produce designs and calculations & drawings
- Assist the Principal and Associate in leading the design team
- Attend client liaison meetings
- Attend site visits
- Work towards Chartership
In order to be considered for this Structural Engineer role you will:
- Have gained a strong degree in Structural Engineering
- You will have 3-4 years (or more) experience
- Ideally, you will have experience designing in steel, concrete and masonry and timber
- You will have a working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience using TEDDS and Tekla would be beneficial though not essential
- You will have strong fluent communication skills both written and verbal English
- You will work well as part of a close-knit design team
The Engineer needs to hold one of the qualifications below:
- AMI Struct E
- MI Struct E
- FI Struct E
Need more information?
No CV? Tell Us About You